posted Aug 28, 2011, 11:06 AM by Katie Day
updated Aug 28, 2011, 10:41 PM by email@example.com
Diigo is a social bookmarking tool which allows groups of people to bookmark websites and share those websites with each other.
have a school account with Diigo and students in the grades 6-10
with individual accounts for each student and a "UWCSEA East" group. Simply use your UWCSEA username and original password to sign-in for the first time.
To use Diigo:
- you need to install either the Diigo Toolbar OR a Diigolet on your bookmark bar
- you need to be logged into Diigo with your username and password
- when you find a good website to bookmark, click on the Diigolet button or on the "Bookmark" button on the Diigo Toolbar.
- remember to add some tags to tell others which kind of website this is, e.g., "G4_body" or "G5_conflict", etc.
- also remember to share it with your group
[2010-2011 Diigo information